The lawyers at Aaron Waxman & Associates are experienced with Disability, Personal Injury and Employment claims.
As 2016 comes to a close, we want to wish everyone a happy new year and remind everyone to be safe and exercise caution when commuting. We have been experiencing some interesting weather as of late, which has caused numerous car accidents and safety concerns for motorists and pedestrians. According to 680 News, it is possible that 5-10 cm of snow could fall on New Year’s Eve. Malls have also been busy with people taking advantage of end of year sales, meaning busy parking lots and stores.
It is important to remember safety when you’re shopping and when you’re on your way to and from holiday parties and family celebrations, and of course, when school is back in session.
Here are some tips to keep you safe:
1) Make sure your car is “winterized”:
2) Drive distraction free:
3) Plan ahead:
4) Drive according to weather conditions:
5) Make yourself visible to other road users:
6) Look before you depart:
7) Invest in proper footwear:
9) Avoid areas that may be wet:
Aaron Waxman and Associates is a law firm that handles disability claims, employment claims and personal injury claims including car accident claims and slip and fall claims. We offer a free no obligation initial consultation, which we can arrange at a date and time that is convenient for you.
* This blog is for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute legal advice. Please read our disclaimer for further information.
* All of our lawyers are licensed by The Law Society of Upper Canada
* Office in Toronto and able to represent people in the province of Ontario
Disability & Personal Injury Blog